Whether it is your Opus Magnum, or ‘merely’ a step further in your academic career, your PhD is an important project worthy of a SMART approach.
Join one of our trainings and you will be provided with tools and insights to make your project a success. For instance:
- drafting a realistic plan
- monitoring the progress of your dissertation
- recognising and using opportunities in your environment
- dealing with setbacks
- personal pitfalls and talents
- balancing work on your research with other activities, e.g. teaching and leisure